PhD position on machine learning for 5G mobile networks
A PhD position is available in the team of Pr. Diala Naboulsi at École de Technologie Supérieure (ÉTS), Montréal, Canada. The PhD targets the application of machine learning techniques in the context of 5G mobile networks. The candidate will research, design and validate machine learning-based algorithms for resource allocation and performance optimization in future 5G mobile networks.
Collaborations and Scholarship
The work will be conducted in collaboration with Pr. Razvan Stanica, INSA Lyon, France. A scholarship is granted for three years, with possible extension for one more year.
Qualifications and Requirements
The position requires:
- A master’s degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or a related discipline
- Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills in English
- Solid knowledge in: i) wireless and mobile networks, ii) machine learning, iii) optimization
- Strong coding skills in Python, Java, C or C++
How to Apply
Interested applicants must send the following documents, in a single PDF file, to email@example.com
- Detailed CV
- M.Sc. & B.Sc. transcripts
- List of all publications, if any
- Motivation letter
* A letter of recommendation is a plus
Applications will be reviewed until the position is filled.